Stat Release

Stat Release

Stat training is a way of getting extra Stat Points without leveling your character. Instead, you level your individual stats. When you turn on stat training, your level will appear to be glowing green, which is only visible to you. When you are raising a stat, you will receive 50% of your normal experience plus any corrections (including fortune, tickets, books, event bonuses, etc.).

Here's a step-by-step walkthrough of stat release.
Picture

This is what my stat page looks like before turning on stat training.

This is what the Stat Release page looks like. Right now I am raising my INT cap. My INT is at level 48, which means that my INT cap has been increased by 48 INT. Notice that the level shown in the upper left is green. This shows the current level of the stat I am raising. Other people will see your real level, not your stat release level.
Don't just raise the stats you need. I'm never going to use STR as a high wizard, but leveling it to Lv31 gives me 10 stat points that I can put wherever I want.
Since I want INT to increase my MATK, I added 48 extra stat points onto my INT meter. When you have exceeded the cap, the points you put in will turn up yellow.

Unlike normal leveling, when you level your stats, you will receive 1 Stat Point per 3 levels, normally you get 3 Stat Points per level. You start out at Lv1 when leveling stats, so in 3 levels, or at Lv4, you will receive 1 Stat Point.
There is also another difference, you will receive half of your normal experience. Let's say that you slay Monster X and receive 100 experience. When your stat training is turned on, you will receive only 50 experience. 50 EXP will go towards your real level (unless you are level-capped), and 50 EXP will go towards your Stat Release level. But don't worry, you can actually raise your experience from monsters with Stat Release!
Picture

This is the Special Stats section of Apostolia. Here you will see 6 meters

EXP - Each Stat Point increases your EXP by 1%
IgR - Increases the length of Ignition
IgT - Decreases the time between Ignitions
RD - Boosts the red line of Al Crysta
GR - Boosts the green line of Al Crysta
BL - Boost the blue line of Al Crysta

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น :

แสดงความคิดเห็น